Work for Agora Institute.Here are our open positions.
Intellectual Property Trainer
Within the IPMED project, funded by the ENI CBC Med 2014-2020 Programme, Agora Institute for knowledge Management, is looking for an IP trainer specialist to support the development and the implementation of the project capacity building scheme.
- organize IP training seminars and workshops, including online workshops;
- Provide IP business advice to SMEs during IP training seminars and workshops.
- Preferably Master’s degree in law, political science, economics or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- At least 4 years’ experience related to Intellectual Property/MSMEs support.
- Experience in IPR acquired in the private, academic or public sectors.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team spirit and the ability to work independently.
- Acquainted with specific measures to support SMEs/Public entities in the IP field (e.g., improvement of IP assetS, organization of IP support services, IP policy drafting/review, etc.)
Agora Institute is looking for an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, to provide administrative coordination and support.
- Responsibilities include handling financial activities, e.g., reconciling expenses, reimbursements, purchasing, reporting, accounts payable, record maintenance, etc.;
- assisting with budget management, e.g., monitoring/tracking/communicating financial information and applying sponsored and direct funding expenses; establishing and maintaining effective office organization/administration;
- facilitating hiring/appointing and coordination of contractors/ visitors/guests;
- calendar management;
- drafting, preparing, proofreading, and copyediting documents;
- handling social media postings; webpage maintenance; assisting with quarterly newsletter drafting and layout; managing digital/print templates and assets;
- coordinating travel, including itineraries, reimbursements, and reporting; greeting visitors ; triaging inquiries, facilitating communication with the director, and acting as locus of information; orienting new group members; and handling logistics for a variety of events.
- High school degree, three years’ administrative assistant experience; attention to detail and accuracy;
- strong organizational and verbal and written communications skills; discretion, diplomacy, and good judgment;
- proficiency with Macintosh computers, Microsoft Office, wordpress and Google Workspace; and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign templates, Hootsuite, Twitter and Instagram posting, and managing a YouTube channel, Mailchimp, and Splash.
- Must be able to learn quickly and proactively recognize patterns; handle multiple tasks concurrently in a startup-like environment with competing priorities and critical time demands; and work independently and as part of a creative, diverse group.
Please send your application (CV + cover letter) to Mr. Nizar Ayadi (email@example.com) referring in your email to this job offer. shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an online interview.
Agora Institute for Knowledge Management is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce.